Celebrate good times!

Today's post is dedicated to all of you who nominated the blog for the Company Blog Awards 2013. Nominations are still running, so if you haven't told your friends, do it! It's as easy as sharing the blog post and saying thanks for me. As for you all who will see this message: Thank you!



Also, I'd like to share today's outfit. My boyfriend said I looked pretty and should share it. :p




Dress: H&M
Tights: TOPSHOP
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Purple jacket: ZARA TRF
Blue Jacket: TOMMY HILFIGER
Boots: UGG

As for the makeup, SEPHORA's Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black :)

Dearies, tomorrow it's FRIDAY!! Tell me all your plans for the weekend :) "Celebrate good times, come on"
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me