Monday with a little fairytail

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to all of you who nominated the blog for the awards. If you have no clue what am I talking about, you can read the post below, it has all you need to know!

Mondays are always hard and I do my best to let the magic and zen feeling from the weekend disappear. So I decided to wear a very special tshirt today: my Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs tshirt! Isn't it lovely?



The second picture was me being silly! But the tshirt, isn't it lovely? It's from H&M, btw!

As you can see in the pictures, I have my nails painted. Again, I decided to make Monday a fun day!


 Cute, huh? Both rings are from STONE BY STONE. And the nail lacquer?

The usual suspect: KIKO's nail lacquers!!

Well, this was my day! Fairytail tshirt and green nails, plus a little rain. How was your day?
Have a great week,
XOXO,


M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me