Pink in a rainy day

Well my dears, the weather has been horrible over here. Wind and rain are here and they're staying for a while. And I've decided to put some colour into my outfits. Today it was pink.









Skirt: ZARA
Tshirt: ZARA
Tights: CALZEDONIA
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON




The set of nail lacquers for my current manicure :) all from KIKO MAKE UP.


And the great make up I'm wearing. Both from LUSH. I was a fan of SEPHORA's eyeliner but now that I've tried this one, Independent, I don't want another! And the lipstick is just adorable ^^

And this is it for today! I hope you all like it :)
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Gosto de tudo! :D (não consigo mandar sem ser como blogger :s)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes