I want them!

Quick post to share something I saw the other day! As you might have noticed, I absolutely L-O-V-E BIMBA & LOLA! The clothes are fresh, with daring designs and patterns, also in the accessories. Everything screams "feminine" and they don't have to necessairly use flowery or lacey details. 

What caught my eye this time?




It's only polka dots. It's only pastel colours. But still...when I saw them in the store, I fell in love! You can find them here but don't go there unless you're sure you won't fall in love with them as well!

Have a happy Wednesday,
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie!
      I will wait patiently for the sales in the summer to revisit them!

      M

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes