Black Sheep

Ah thursday... who's making a countdown for the weekend? I'm specially anxious because saturday I'm going to....Mumford & Sons' concert!!! Yes!! After months of waiting, the day is finally here, but I'll get to it tomorrow.

Today was a nice day. I decided to go for a run and discovered I'm in terrible shape. Gotta keep running, gotta keep the rhythm :) I had a great chinese lunch aaaaand then, later in the evening it began to rain...and it seems it won't stop tomorrow.

Anyway, here's today's outfit. I've had a lot of fun with the latest posts, hope you like them as well!

Ah, also I tried LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty today. The sensation is amazing and my skin looks awesome!








Jumper: OYSHO
Shorts: OYSHO
Tights: TOPSHOP
Necklace: BIMBA & LOLA

Eyeliner: Independent - LUSH
Lipstick: Glamour - LUSH


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me