Sunday in denim!

I can't tell you just how happy I am to have found these shorts! Seriously, a pair of denim shorts was on my list for a long time and these are just perfect! Perfect for a walk out on the weekend, ideal for festivals, put on a pair of high heels and they look great... Thank you LEVI'S!


Top: H&M
Shorts: LEVI'S
Shoes: CONVERSE
Necklace: traditional jewelry

Lipstick: CHANEL, #39, Paradis
Body Lotion: THE BODY SHOP
Eyeliner: KIKO, #112 

Yesterday I did a little shopping: sales' season has officially kicked off and I kicked off my purchases as well! Since I went to the only place in Lisbon that has LUSH, I couldn't leave without something, now could I?



Tshirts: PULL & BEAR
Bubble bath: LUSH, Pop in the bath


And now I'm off to bed, tomorrow begins early: it's beach time! :)

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me