My reviews: LUSH's Ro's Argan

Well, it's been a while since I did a post about a review. Usually I tend to incorporate my opinions about specific products in a larger post, but not this time.
As you might have noticed, I love body and beauty products. I also love to get good products, so if that means I have to pay a little more, I'm fine with that. What matters to me is the results I get.

I'm a recent fan of LUSH. It started off with a gift from my best friend and now it's a place I go to if I need a good and visually beautiful gift. Also, it's a place where I buy some makeup and where I'm always welcome and greeted with a smile. That being said, a while ago, the girls at LUSH gave me a sample of Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and I didn't try it until today. If you are a usual customer at LUSH, you might have seen it on the shelves or even tried it yourself, who knows. I tried it today and was absolutely delighted! I mean it! 


You apply the conditioner to your body as you normally would apply one to your hair: shower gel to clean, conditioner to finish and then rinse off. First thing about the product that pops out is the smell: it's intense and the fragrance of roses jumps right off. The texture is very appealing: stands somewhere in between a body lotion and a body butter.
As for the results, they were great. My skin has a tendency to dry if I don't apply a moisturizer (sometimes perfection is achieved with my Shea shower gel) and today I didn't apply anything to see how my skin would feel and it is amazing. It's as smooth as if a lotion or a body butter would have been applied. I'm seriously considering buying this product: my skin looks great and it's a great substitute of lotions for those days when I'm feeling lazy. Plus, you don't have to apply a lot of product to cover your entire body, so I'm guessing the pot it comes in lasts a while! :)
Has anyone tried it as well? What's your opinion?

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me