We have "GO" for Festival Season

In the last years, summer has meant two things for me: music and beach! I was anti-beach for some time, but now I love it! As for music, well I mean the music festivals that take place all over the country, from June to September.

My beach season kicked off yesterday,with an afternoon of sun, waves and cuddling :) 

 The pattern on my glasses reminds me of Willy Wonka! *chuckles*

Music kicks off tomorrow, with the first day of OPTIMUS ALIVE'13. In my opinion and experience from the previous 2 years, this is not their best lineup, but it's still pretty awesome!!


Bands I'm looking forward tomorrow? Green Day, Vampire Weekend, Steve Aoki, Deap Vally (I don't think their concert with Mumford and Sons was good, but I believe that in a festival it can be much better!).
Since I have a ticket for the whole festival, I'm going to have an awesome weekend (did you notice The Bloody Beetroots on the last day?)and as it seems to have become a tradition, I'm going with my friend and vlogger Tiza (you can check her youtube channel here .) 
Since posting will be a hard task to do this weekend, follow the concerts, the meals and the outfits on Instagram/Twitter and Facebook. I'll try to keep everything updated! :)
Shorts, shades and sleeveless tops are ready: let the music begin!

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me