Two weeks away

That's right! That time of the year when I feel like five again is here. My birthday is in two weeks and I'm feeling pretty excited! Not only because it'll be my birthday but also because the next day I leave for the Paredes de Coura music festival!! 
One thing I really like about my birthday is making a wishlist of things I need/want and hoping to get the things as presents or buying them as treat myself! So here it is, my LUSH wishlist for my birthday!


I have tried all of these products and I can tell you just how amazing they are! The wonders they did to my skin are unbelievable and I can't wait to get my hands on everyone of them and treat my skin like royalty! As for the body conditioner, you can read the review I made here; it's an excellent product!


Have a great saturday everyone!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me