Going back in time!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all fine and happy, I sure am! Going on a trip always helps me relax and I come back feeling refreshed and ready for another round! I'll write a post with lots of pictures about the days in Granada soon enough, I promise!

As for today, it was too hot to do anything so I only left the house late in the afternoon to pick up two things I ordered almost two months ago: my CHANEL lip products. I love the products but I'm seriously disappointed at the company I ordered them from. Anyway, the products are amazing, I'm really happy!



CHANEL Rouge Coco, #39 Paradis
CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes, #169 Jalousie

Curious as to what they look like? Good, because I decided to take today's outfit pictures wearing them. *smiles*

The title of the post reflects the underlining theme of the outfit. I don't always look for a theme, but today I was feeling a bit retro and I decided to reflect that on my clothes.



Top: ZARA
Shorts: LEVI'S vintage
Shoes: FLY LONDON
Scarf: DU PAREIL AU MÊME
Star earrings: BIMBA & LOLA
Red earrings: STONE BY STONE
Necklace: traditional portugese jewelry

Eyeliner: LUSH, Independent
Lipstick: CHANEL Rouge Coco, #39 Paradis
Lipgloss: CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes, #169 Jalousie

In the last picture I'm wearing the lipgloss and I really liked how it looked with the outfit. The colour is rich and the texture very good, not too sticky. As for the rest of the pictures, I'm wearing the lipstick and the first thing I noticed about it was the smell. It smells like flowers in a very realistic way and that's a nice touch to the cosmetic. The texture is also very pleasant and the colour is a nice coral, just what I was looking for. 
About the outfit, you can see I'm wearing my new LEVI'S shorts, bought in Granada, at a vintage store. I love them and I hope Lisbon gets shops like these very soon, because you can find really nice things for a bargain!

That's it for today! Have a good night and sleep well!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes