Friday in Wonderland

I don't remember how I found out about Poison d'Amour. Maybe in Vogue, maybe on facebook, who knows. Ever since I saw pictures of the place I've been wanting to go there: the decoration is very french, like a scene taken from Marie Antoinette, and the same can be said about the food. From pastries to miniature cakes and of course, the macarrons. Located near the Museum of Natural History and its botanical garden, the pâtisserie has a lovely terrace in the back facing the botanical garden. It's an amazing place to go and relax for a while, since no traffic noises reach the terrace. And the outside decoration? Well, see for yourself :)


Top: PULL & BEAR
Shorts: H&M
Bow: SEPHORA
Star earrings: BIMBA & LOLA
Black earrings: STONE BY STONE
Black bracelet: STONE BY STONE
Ring: STONE BY STONE
Necklace: portuguese jewelry

I recommend a visit to Poison d'Amour, either with friends or a moment for two, it's very nice. They also serve brunches and I'm considering trying that out! 
After a lovely afternoon, my boyfriend gifted me with a box of.... CANDY!! nhami :)


Well, have a lovely weekend sexy people!
XOXO,

M








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me