Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!!

As the title suggests, something has changed. First of all, the layout of the blog! All links to other networks and following the blog are now on the top of the page (except for bloglovin', I really like the icon!).
Also, I decided to change my beauty products. No, I didn't drop THE BODY SHOP, they are still one of my favourites. I changed the scent. My passion fruit body butter and scrub are almost over and since I was already out of lotion, I decided to buy everything with new scents!
What else... Yeah, I bought a purple-ish lipstick and I'm loving it!


Brazil Nut Body Butter, THE BODY SHOP
Brazil Nut Body Scrub, THE BODY SHOP
Cocoa Butter Body Lotion, THE BODY SHOP
Smart Lipstick #923, KIKO

Top: H&M
Shorts: LEVI'S


I don't know if any of you have tried the Brazil Nut line, but if you like vanilla and caramel, you'll love it! As for the lipstick, I was looking for a bold colour, something different. And I found it, right? I'm also going to start looking for a dark red, for winter days. :)

XOXO,

M






Comments

  1. Hi Dear, lovely post
    I have a giveaway going on if you want to enter

    http://flatsmeup.blogspot.mx/2013/08/persun-fashion-giveaway.html

    Hope you enter good luck!
    Following
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes