Almost!!

Hello beautiful people!! How's your summer? Beach, travelling, relaxing somewhere?
Well, so far I've travelled, I've been to the beach and from monday until the following sunday I'll be relaxing in a portuguese village called Paredes de Coura, where I'll attend the Vodafone Paredes de Coura '13 Music Festival!


I went last year and I loved it (except the part where it rained most of the time and we couldn't even go sunbathing near the river!)! This year I'm leaving after my birthday, which is the other big thing happening in the next days :) Since the festival involves camping, some preparations are required. Curious as to what I'm bringing? Let me know and I'll post about it :)

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes