Going roman

For my birthday I got an amazing pair of roman sandals. My previous roman sandals ( ruined last summer) were the best: super comfy, casual and chic with beads and a metallic application on top and they were black. Ever since warm weather arrived, I've searched for the perfect pair of roman sandals to replace them. The problem was that most models I liked were only available in brown and I can't stand that colour. So when I saw these I was thrilled and bought them right away! Luckily for me, they're the same brand as my previous ones!

They were the perfect shoes to pair with today's outfit for a late sunday lunch!


Shirt: BIMBA & LOLA
Shorts: LEVI'S
Shoes: COOLWAY
Round earrings: STONE BY STONE
Long earrings: STONE BY STONE
Rings: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: Independent, LUSH
Mascara: GIVENCHY
Lipstick: Paradis, CHANEL


Have a lovely week!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes