LUSH me up!

A very simple routine was used today and yet it did wonders! My face is no longer a stranger to the magic of Tea Tree or Imperialis, my faithful companions. And since my birthday, The Olive Branch became a favourite. Although the mandarins seem to steel the spotlight, the olive oil is also a star in the shower gel. I confess I didn't feel the need to use a lotion after showering today. :)

And then it was time for a beer and a lemonade (for me). They came with a plate of bread and love.


A customized heart :)

Have a great weekend!
XOXO,

M



Comments

  1. sometimes, i really want to try some products from lush..but i never can find a chance for that in Jakarta...even i know some lush stores are already available in my city..lol

    xoxo
    margaretavania
    fashion beauty blogger
    follow or drop your comment if you like at http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my advice is to go there and buy something. It'll be worth it and you'll feel great! Be ready to fall in love with everything in the store! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes