50's Friday

Hello everyone! After a day without any blogging activities, I'm back!
It's Friday: school has ended (or so I've heard), the weather is a mess and today I went to a meeting. Want to see what I wore? You'll have to wait until later for the whole outfit. I'm out right now, going to have lunch with two of my gals, but I wanted to show you all my hairstyle today and my manicure. I'm trying both things out for the first time and I'm loving it!


Scarf: BERSHKA
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE

Eyeliner: Independent, LUSH
Nail polish: Deep into her eyes, SEPHORA

I do post pictures about my day that aren't featured in the blog. If you want to see them, click on the instagram logo and follow me! :)

XOXO,

M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes