Summer cravings!

In a way, this is my June wishlist! I'll leave you with my Summer Cravings!


 BIMBA & LOLA


 CUBANAS


 CALZEDONIA


LUSH


PEPE JEANS LONDON

Some of the items here serve as inspiration: the bikini, for example, is not a good model for me, it has a very big push-up, but I love everything else about it and I hope to find a similar one; the same goes for the dress. If I decide to buy a dress like this, I'll buy this one for sure. But a shirt or a top would also be nice. The bag and the eyeliner are two things I'd really love to have and the shoes...well, if I don't buy them meanwhile, I'll have them as a birthday gift for sure (only I want the black ones).
What are your summer cravings? 
Don't forget to follow via Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and bloglovin, for some extra stuff that doesn't reach the blog!

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. I love that bikini - I'm searching for one for our beach holiday to get away from this cold! And it's only just started to be winter here!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG
    Latest outfit post: BLUE DAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment! CALZEDONIA has a lovely collection, check it out if you have a store nearby!

      xoxo,
      M

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me