Shopping!!

Hello lovely people!
I sorry for not posting so regularly but I've had little time to think about things that are not related to schools and classes. It's the end of the school year and we need to have everything ready for next year and that work needs to be done now. Hopefully things will calm down next week and I'll be free to enjoy my days away with my boyfriend. If you like I Seek Inspiration on Facebook, you probably saw the pictures I posted and you might have guessed where I'm going, but I'll only tell you the destination during the weekend.

Now, to the topic of the post: SHOPPING! 
I love shopping and if you love it too, now's one of the best times to do so since sales' season is just starting. And I decided to go see what THE BODY SHOP had on sale and I wasn't disapointed.


Blueberry Shower Gel
Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Hair
Rainforest Radiance Conditioner for Coloured Hair

The hair products from this range are amazing. They leave the hair shining and feeling light. Since I've been dyeing my hair, why not try the conditioner for coloured hair? :)
As for the shower gel, I'm really happy they're back! I already bought the Passion Fruit Shower Gel and Body Butter and decided to try the Blueberry as well.

Today I'll be staying home. I can't get to work due to the general strike so I'll stay home and watch some movies, maybe do a Lord of the Rings marathon!

Have a great thursday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me