Paco also reads British VOGUE

Happy Sunday!! My Sunday is going great, I'm really happy despite the terrible weather!
It's June and I'm wearing tights and wool scarfs, humpf!
My boyfriend arrived today from Madrid and we had lunch together by the river, followed by a slice of chocolate cake that is just divine! Hmm :)
Also, I managed to find the latest edition of British VOGUE!! I decided to buy this one because of the article (and cover, I admit) featuring Helena Bonham Carter! My boyfriend was too kind and bought it for me! :)
I then came home and had a little fun with Paco, who was just as curious as I was about the magazine!


Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE

Lipstick: Glamour, LUSH
Crocodile crackle: SEPHORA
Purple nail polish: Noite Quente, COLORAMA

British VOGUE, JULY 2013


Have an awesome Sunday (what's left of it!)
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me