Happy B'day Sis!

Today was my sister's birthday! She turned 18 and the whole day was spent with the family, eating! And MY GOD, the food was awesome!

But what matters here is the clothes I wore and here they are: because you can never go wrong in black, here's my favourite LBD!


Dress: PULL & BEAR
Shoes: CONVERSE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Long earrings: ACCESSORIZE
Black earrings: STONE BY STONE
Beaded bracelet: BIMBA & LOLA
Black bracelet: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: Independent, LUSH
Grey nail polish: KIKO COSMETICS
Top coat gold: SEPHORA

XOXO,

M


P.S.: What are you up too this weekend? Tell me all about it :)

Comments

  1. Your dress is lovely! There's nothing better than a simple LBD, love the way you wore it :)

    http://agnesandelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes