It's Monday and it's great!

Hello everyone! How's everything going at the begining of this week?

I had a lovely Monday. I walked a little around this town I like so much, had some ice cream, spent some time with my boo...oh, and shopping with mommy!


My yummi yummi My Swirl ice cream with loads of caramel and nougatine!! And my man's smarties and strawberries My Swirl.


 Today's shopping! A pair of new sunglasses in mint green with a tiny metal heart and a pair of black shorts, both from H&M. Also, a summer pj from WOMEN'SECRET. I admit, all of these are coming with me on my trip! But I'll make a post about that later!

Next are the outfit pictures. I missed my burgundy maxi skirt! And this tshirt reminds me of Tim Burton's characters!


Tshirt: ZARA
Maxi skirt: ZARA
Chain necklace: PEDRA DURA
Ring necklace: GATOS DE RUA
Earrings and bracelet: STONE BY STONE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: small shop in Lisbon

Have a wonderful tuesday! 

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes