A black item is the key

Hello everyone! I'm back with an outfit that incorporates one of my favourite colours: black. It doesn't matter if it's a dress, a bracelet, eyeliner or a jacket, to me a look can never go wrong if you incorporate black somewhere. And today it was my top. Just an average black lycra top with my perfect high waisted shorts. And after checking the weather forecast for the next 7 days, I'll be wearing a lot of shorts and mini skirts! Seems like high temperatures and sunny days have finally arrived!


Top: old
Shorts: H&M
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Necklace: STONE BY STONE
Rings: STONE BY STONE
Bracelet: ACCESSORIZE
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE

Eyeliner: Control, LUSH


Have an awesome tuesday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes