May's wishlist!

This time around, there'll be more than clothing or cosmetics! A girl also likes her gadgets and music, right?



A lot of different things, hm? :)

CANON EOS 650D/ NIKON 5200: I've been dreaming of a new camera for quite sometime. Luckily, my dad lets me use his old NIKON, but since it uses film, things can get a bit expensive.
A Dance With Dragons: I've read the whole collection in portuguese, I'm rereading book 3 and watching the tv series and soon I hope to read the books in english.
LUSH: this time, my wishes are a bit different. A lipstick in a pale pink to change my usually bright colours, a body lotion I'm dying to try and the Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream. I've recently told you I got a sample of it and it feels great! I tried it on my eyes and again, amazing!
BIMBA & LOLA: I love the colour blue. Whatever tone or variation of it, I love it! I have a lot of nailpolishes, jewelry, clothes and this bag would be the perfect addition to my blue collection. The turquoise is gorgeous and the shape of it would suit me perfectly for the summer.
OYSHO: The bikini top is so pretty, I can't wait to try it on and see how it fits. As for the black blouse, doesn't it scream "summer" and "hot nights" and "beach"? Ah beach...I can't wait to see you again.
3DS titles: Well, I'm sort of nerdy. For my birthday last year, I treated myself with a Nintendo 3DS+MarioLand 3D. I've acquired 2 Zelda tiltes and a Spyro but now that these two came out...ah, if only money grew on trees *sighs*
Babel, Mumford and Sons: I'm going to be totaly honest: I l-o-v-e this album. The last time I was so excited about an album was when Florence + The Manchine's last album came out, Ceremonials. And Babel has a cover of Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer", how cool is that?
Marilyn Tshirt: Where could you possibly find it if not at PEPE JEANS? Their collection about Andy Warhol always makes me sigh and dream of wearing a dress or a skirt. But I can say I'm lucky enough to have a dress with the Campbell's Soup motive.
ZARA: the last two remaining items are from ZARA. Recognize the motive on the second one? If it's not an actual view it's a print inspired by the 36 views of Mount Fuji. The left one has a lot of sexy lips going on.

What are your thoughts on this wishlist? Anything in common with your own?
What are your most desired items for May?

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes