09.09.09

Happy sunday, everyone!! I hope you had a sunday filled with sun and warm weather as I did! I can't tell you how happy I'm to see the sun in the sky even though it's 8pm! Sometimes I feel like a plant and can only be happy if the sun is shining!

Anyway, here's today's outfit and my helpers to make me a little more presentable! *laughs*


Tshirt: free with The Beatles Remastered Discography
Shorts: H&M
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Earrings: STONE BY STONE

Lovely Jublies Breast Cream: LUSH
Passion Fruit Body Butter: THE BODY SHOP
Oil Miracle: SCHWARZKOPF
Shine So Bright Balm: LUSH

Well pretty people, I wish you all a lovely week and don't forget to drop by for daily surprises and new posts :)

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes