Saturday's project: crocodile nails!

I few days ago I showed you all my new nail polishes, all purchased at SEPHORA. Until today, I only tried the gold top coat, as I showed you here, combined with an ESSIE light blue nail polish.
Today, I tried on the oyster shell lilac and the crocodile crackle. I still need to improve my skills with the crocodile, but I'm pleased with the outcome!


Also, today I spoiled myself by purchasing two items from CHANEL's makeup line: Lèvres Scintillantes in the colour Jalousie (169) and Rouge Coco in the colour Paradis (39). I can't wait for the items to arrive but it'll take a while!!



Anyway, I hope you all had a nice saturday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes