Mini and Yellow

Hello everyone! I hope your week is starting off just right and hopefully with a better weather than mine! Although the sun did shine over Lisbon, it was a cold day and the clouds in the sky are too grey for my taste. But none of that kept me from wearing a mini skirt and bare legs! As I had some work to do, a shirt and oxford shoes seemed to combine perfectly with the black mini.


Shirt: BIMBA & LOLA
Skirt: STRADIVARIUS
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Bra: INTIMISSIMI
Star earrings: BIMBA & LOLA
Long earrings: STONE BY STONE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Black bracelet: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: KIKO COSMETICS
Lipstick: Glamour, LUSH


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes