Queen of Hearts

Good evening pretty ones!
Tonight I'm feeling really tired, but at least my headache is gone! The day was a caos, lots of traffic all over town, I was running all along and the weather was a mess! Uff, I'm loving being at home, wrapped in a blanket!

Today I wore my black mini again and I'm re-falling in lover with her! I combined her with a red tshirt, red accessories...and tights! Seriously, May is ending and I'm wearing tights?! I mean, I love tights...in November, December and so on. Not in May! But, that's the weather we're having over here, so I might as well dress accordingly.


Tshirt: ZARA
Skirt: STRADIVARIUS
Tights: CALZEDONIA
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Heart earrings: ACCESSORIZE
Necklace: ACCESSORIZE
Black earrings: STONE BY STONE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Beaded bracelet: BIMBA & LOLA
Black earrings: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: Independent, LUSH
Lipgloss: H&M


I hope you liked the outfit! I'd love to have some feedback ^^

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes