A busy Saturday

 Happy Saturday everyone! As you'll see below, my day started off just right: brunch by the river with my boyfriend: orange juice, cappuccino, muesly with honey and fruit and a croissant. Yummii ^^
 The first outfit you'll see is my morning outfit. Since I'm going to a concert (boyfriend is playing), I changed into something less casual, as you'll see as well. I hope you you like them both!

 
Tshirt: PULL & BEAR
Skirt: ZARA
Shoes: FLY LONDON
Bra: LA SENZA
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE
Bracelets trio: ACCESSORIZE
Necklace: vintage
Ring: STONE BY STONE

Dress: ZARA
Belt: STRADIVARIUS

Eyeliner: Limited Edition Lily Cole, THE BODY SHOP
Lipstick: Glamour, LUSH

I almost forgot...I have a new gadget!! (thanks to my lovely love!)



XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes