Sunday in pink

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having an awesome weekend; I know I am!! Yesterday I went to see my boyfriend play ( he plays the doublebass in an orchestra) and I also did some work, as I'm their non-official photographer.
That was yesterday and today I'm going to see the orchestra rehearse and record some pieces that will be put into CD and sold!
And the outfit for today... Well, good weather means light fabrics and vivid colours, and that's what I did. But I also love black and grey, so I had to have them in my outfit as well.



Top: BERSHKA
Shorts: OYSHO
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Necklace: ACCESSORIZE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Earrings: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: LUSH


Have a great sunday!

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes