O.O.T.D.: Sunday's back in black.


Dress: PULL & BEAR
Necklace: traditional portuguese jewelry
Earrings: STONE BY STONE
Black and Pearl bracelet: STONE BY STONE
Metal and blue bracelet: from Turkey
Rings: STONE BY STONE
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS

So, this was my Mother's Day outfit. I love black dresses, I have 3 that I can remember and I'm trying to avoid buying anymore! This season I'm all about colours and brightness! I'll leave any purchases of black dresses for the fall.
Speaking of colours, how do you feel about these?

They're from ZARA and I fell in love with them. But I'm thinking if they're really worth buying since I also want a pair of denim shorts and I have my eyes set on a pair I saw at H&M. Back to the ones on the image,thoughts? They're very fluid and confortable and the colour is amazing!! But I could use some opinions :)


Have a great week sexy people,

XOXO,

M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes