Old but Gold

Happy monday, everyone!! Although it's a bit cold outside, the sun is shining and the weather people say warm temperatures are expected on wednesday! Good news to start the week, right?

With these good news surrounding me, I decided to take care of myself and today was fase #1: facial mask! Sponsered by no other than LUSH.


Me with Mask of Magnaminty. This mask is wonderful all year but I'm hoping its freshness will feel even better during warm days!

As for the outfit...well, this is my submission to IFB's current Project. I love Aviators and these are my favourite model: green lenses and gold frame.
In the tshirt one of my muses and fashion icons: Audrey Hepburn.


Tshirt: PULL & BEAR
Pants: BERSHKA
Ballerinas: ZARA
Jacket: H&M 
Tote: BIMBA & LOLA
Shades: RAY BAN

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. The blue tights look nice. Which brand are they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes