A little flower, a little Japan

And because the day wouldn't be complete without the outfit post, here it is! I'm sorry for publishing it so late, but I've been out all day and couldn't take the pictures until now!
By now you have probably realized this is one of my favourite dresses! I can wear it with or without a belt (I have an obi belt that goes so well with the dress) and the shoes I combine it with set the tone for the whole outfit. Today I wore the dress with no belt and with my oxford shoes, keeping it casual, yet chic.


Dress: STRADIVARIUS
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE
Star earrings: BIMBA & LOLA

Blue eye pencil: KIKO COSMETICS
Lipgloss: H&M

Now I'm off to make popcorn and watch this:



Have a good night!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes