Old meets new!

Well, I said I was having a calm wednesday in the afternoon and that didn't change. The weather remained strange but it's chilly now. I saw my adorable puppy again and I spoiled myself a little bit, but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

As for the oufit...birds and blue. Shocking, right?


Tshirt: H&M
Shorts: OYSHO
Necklace: BIMBA & LOLA
Earrings: STONE BY STONE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE

About my new acquisitions: I was obsessing about those earrings from BIMBA & LOLA so I decided to buy them and I'm really happy! As for the nailpolishes, SEPHORA is having a sale on the old ones and launched new ones, with a new look. I bought to of the old ones to use as top coats and a new one, a Crocodile Skin Crackle in black and I can't wait to try it.

See you all tomorrow,
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes