Flowers

Hello beautiful people! I'm sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but I'm back now!
Yesterday I was showing my city to some friends who came to visit and I got really sunburnt. But it was worth it, my city is amazing!


(pictures taken from Lisbon's Castle yesterday)

As for today's outfit: I have a serious problem when it comes to wearing pants. I don't really feel confortable and I end up wearing skirts and shorts all year (with some exceptions). Today I woke up and saw a beautiful sunny day with blue skies and thought "SHORTS". Turns out it was really windy and I should've put on a pair of pants. Silly me!


 Top: ZARA
Shorts: OYSHO
Belt: STRADIVARIUS
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE

Have a great wednesday.
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes